Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ego or Jealousy

When Come Love,Jealousy follows,WHY??? Have U ever ask God Y??? Y dis feeling follow couples and Have u ever ask God Y animals no jealousy??? Bet me,most couples, both of them sure got jealous one... try find it...True or Not? Is jealousy the cause of a broken relationship and marriage?
emmm...don't take distanced example,my fren all got jealousy one,only they dont show their real picture... So,speaking of which...some say people with no jealousy is an ego person... what is dat??? try to shaken dat a**,"i dont jealous at all"~ "hehehe is dat true? or u r just too ego to reveal it?"
WOW...which one is which? Ego or Jealousy...
So we need people beside us, a strong personality person the one we can share problems and so on. dont put things together ownself that might lead to Death or 'u got the answer'...
What's your comments?

5 comments:

HoneyBUZZin said...

Ben? or Steve?..now, which is which? hehe..
Ok, put it this way..if you love someone,there should be a certain degree of jealousy..most men don't really show their real self..dat's where ego comes in..but stopped being too ego cos ur girl may catch the wrong signal ie.."he don't care about me..symptom.."
Best be yourself..be honest and respect each other. Boring arr kalau selalu jeles ini itu arr..
Eh Ben..nice post! Keep on Blogging. 3 Cheers!

TashadeNatasha said...

some people might said that ego is come from man and jealousy come from a girl.

for me its come from both.me,maybe end my relationship last nite with my bf cause of huge ego.

keep on writing,
i love to read yours.

Medusa said...

steve-ben =steven.. hhehe.. ^_^

when love come... jelousy will follow~ why? ..because the feeling of being selfish is the answer.. ;) & ur god hav no relation wif this thingy hun.. ;) its all human..~ :P

ego is another thing.. yup.. dont mix it up.. wat ever it is.. :P selfish, greedy.. thats all lead to jealousy when u're in a relationship of.. "love" ..

when u're in a situation where u're in lov wif someone (humanity perspective.. :P) they're ought to hav the love only for emself.. thats mean being selfish n greedy n it always lead to jealousy ofocurse..

but at some stage of love.. u'll find it.. "out-of-jelousy" thats happen when u're now know how to deal with the 'feelings', maturity~ etc.. respect both parties.. n tend to understand.. so y do we need to feel jelous.. right..? ;)

great post.. :) keep it up! :)

alevate said...

huhu..i think..it should be called.. the "Ego Jealousy"..but,its true what beck said..ermm..i think,..eh..dont think..just feel..wakakka..there is a feeling of EGO in the realtionship..tia maw kalah kan..wakakakkaa

Troisnyx said...

Ego = jealousy. Different terms used for different genders, same meaning.

I know a whole lot of people out there who are neither jealous nor egoistic.

For me, jealousy is one of the seven mortal sins (envy) and yes, sometimes I fall into jealousy too. But to be frank, I haven't been in a love relationship so I can't say much. I wouldn't know what to do.

tash : you commented here too ? :D

I do

I do
Light Bodybuilding

I watch to

I watch to
Quarantine

Most Love follows along with jealousy