Tuesday, December 9, 2008


This is my first video taken at Centre Point Real puncher Gamer zone by my friend using W9001 Sony Ericson. Im punching and not swinging, real man punches, sissy guy swings. I changed RM2 to get 4tokens. I put it all, for 4 tokens i have to punch 6 times and i Punched not swing, remember not swing like sissy guys hahaha... The results were shocking because i punched not swing... my number didn't decrease at all 133 and above... watch it emmm if u all have time to challenge me have a coffee talk.. i mean chat with me... We play it together... WATCH

2 comments:

Medusa said...

yeehaaaa!! boys thingy! :) lol.. rock on!.. ^_^ yeah!..

gracie said...

uyoo nice punch

I do

I do
Light Bodybuilding

I watch to

I watch to
Quarantine

Most Love follows along with jealousy