Monday, December 15, 2008

My physical Appearance

Guys, walao, nice meeting again...I'm gonna take You to my Hood,I lift weight, When I was small, like 7 years to 10 years, My head bigger than my body...Monster...LOL... Thin and skinny... no fat full of flesh... bad symptoms none... So, I'm not that tall and my weight ideal,so after form 5, I started to love Weight,after I saw my Dad,his body huge dude,taller than me about 1.5inches taller than me,so I tried Gym... U know at that time I carried 5 kilos, 2.5kilos at each side, That was Ok Ok..Then I tried heavier... My Dad know i can do better... so after a long, I do it myself, until after form 6. my weight at that time macam karabau... heavy than before...Wow...

then, I start at gym pasir putih putatan, I work out to get the best shape... My dad has one friend...So big like monster..i like to see him because he is macho...Indian guy big guy and really gentleman...At that time i knew him, i serious about my physical appearance... no play play...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

keep it up! hopefully u'll get ur desired body (just like the picture at th last posts.)
=)

Medusa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Medusa said...

i hope u get the ideal bodyshape n body weight then.. :) hehe..

cpy/pst said...

if only i can commit myself to dat~..
can change this fat factory to some 6pax or sumthing...:D

SweetChild said...

:) gud luck

I do

I do
Light Bodybuilding

I watch to

I watch to
Quarantine

Most Love follows along with jealousy