Thursday, December 11, 2008

Short Smile

Sometimes we feel happiness,cheers masked our expression,seems like that day is our day, the emotion that people won't have,it's only You feel the atmosphere,no one, its only you... But have You predict what will happen 2 seconds after? Or 3 seconds after??? Can you hold On to that happiness You felt before?? can you smile like you smile when you are happy 2 seconds before?? I felt It Today...I hope my happiness will refresh every seconds it ticks... I dislike sad, angry, jealousy situation...Here are songs that I hear to make Me smile.. I know God is There, He is Lovely, I love My GOD...guys,Christmas is coming, do you make people smile,? Your parents? your sister, brothers? Friends? Yourself? Dont make smile shorten its longevity when it can be prolong for period of time.Take a moment listen to my MP3 above.. JUST FOR YOU... yap YOU...

4 comments:

TashadeNatasha said...

merry christmas to you steve.
have a wonderful day with ur family and beloved one!

Anonymous said...

smile every morning..every day..smile will brighten our day..

merry christmas steve..chill always!!

Medusa said...

:) it's great to know that u're happy :) may it last forever! :) ty for the song.. nice~ ;) n yup.. merry xmas then.. :) hehe

p/s: no one like to feel sad, angry , jelousy n etc.. too.. :D xoxox chill n rock on!..

:D

kukuanga said...

nah... cerita smile sudah ko Ben..(i love the clip u inserted) thanks.

Merry Christmas. enjoy the season and be happy.

I do

I do
Light Bodybuilding

I watch to

I watch to
Quarantine

Most Love follows along with jealousy